Saturday, May 21, 2011

Strong

You know, I used to think he is so strong, nothing can possibly beat him down. He can fix almost anything, he can withstand almost every weather. That's why it feels so uncanny when he looks so weak. I hate it when he has fever, it reminds me that he is still a normal human being, not a superhero like I think he is. He can fix a broken doorknob, can change the position of my celing fan, can fix the sliding glass door that has derailed, can fix leaking pipes, can construct a dressing table for my mum, a bedside table and study table for my sister, can cook marvelous meals, can do housework efficiently, can run over a long distance etcetera etcetera. I'm always amaze by him, always thought how lucky and how blessed I'm to have such a father. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment