Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Enough is Enough

And the cycle repeats.

Feeling of a certain restlessness, google, read a lot, keep clicking, still feeling unsatisfied, a lot of words rush to my head, open blog, write.

Because reading so many things is scary, when I was googling about how to stop feeling scared in the first place, even reading gets me scared. My brain training is still in progress, and the fear center is still recognising and over-reacting to every fear stimulus there is.

Take a deep breath. Slow. Down.

Every article I read I relate it to me. About fear of flying about relationships. Thinking ohmygosh that must be me eventhough I may not have the problem in the first place. Sucking in all their advices and every single word written never considering whether do I actually need them or not in the first place.

Because nope. I do not.

I am perfectly healthy, fine, okay. I am in a good healthy relationship which I treasure dearly and yes we may face our own roadblocks sometimes but is nothing, nothing compared to the knowledge that we have, the love that we have, for ourselves, for each other and for us.

I do not need anymore advice. I am perfectly capable of guiding myself.

I am worthy. I am enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment