Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Untitled

Blog used to be so popular a few years back. People rush back home from school , switch on their computer, log into their blog and start typing about every tiny detail of their life, including every single thought they have. Friends exchange blog address and gossip about blogs of other people. Later, blog evolved into a field of ‘I hate you so I’m gonna talk bad about you here’ or 'Yes, i didn't specify your name but i'm so obviously talking about you'. People get into trouble for bad-mouthing other people in their blog. Soon, blog seemed to suddenly ‘died’. Nobody mention about it anymore.  Those who used to type 3 pages long each day had reduced to 3 sentences. Some even totally forgotten about it. Well, peeps, remember Friendster?  The used to be oh-so-cool website? I was in standard 6 when all these were at the peak of popularity. I don’t have either of it, at that time. I used to be so jealous of my friends. The main reason why I can’t have is because of the age-limit set by my elder sister. Now, thinking back on how I wasn’t allowed to have all these, honestly, I wouldn’t have mind.  If only I had the mentality I have now back then. This shows how popularity peaks and dies. This shows how non-lasting popularity is.

No comments:

Post a Comment