Sunday, October 01, 2017

Rush

Can you tell me honestly when was the last time you stop and breathe and stop thinking. Stop thinking of what's going to happen next, stop worrying about whatever had happened before, but just stop and be.

Everyday, I am rushing rushing rushing. Rushing to get things done, meeting deadlines and submitting tasks on time. Everyday is a race against the clock. Everyday wishing for more hours lesser job more time lesser tasks. Everyday praying for the day to end the week to end the month to end because I know when it ends it means I have done that something, but is this a life worth living? Everyday counting down everyday looking forward. The present doesn't seem like such a pleasant place to live in, everyday wishing tomorrow will be better. Why?

What happened to the here and now?

I gotta learn that practice that let that sink in.


No comments:

Post a Comment