Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Okay

Came back from jogging and I just had to write.

Stop fighting. Stop struggling. Stop resisting. Stop pushing. Just stop.

Suddenly everything seemed so calm and peaceful. Suddenly everything is just as it is.

Is this even possible? This beautiful feeling? Sometimes it feels so fragile it hurts.

Cradle it gently. Afraid of letting in burst, afraid of letting it get hurt. Just cradle.

Slowly, as time goes on and everything seems fine (and not fine at the same time but that's okay), I dared to poked a bit at the bubble.

Surprisingly, it's still fine. I poked a bit more.

What does it mean to live courageously? When you live out of love.

I remembered that year and a half ago when we were asked to hug yourself, it felt so awkward and weird. Now, it actually feels like... home.

Maybe it's all meant to be. Having all these conversations and reflections actually helped me to be more at peace with myself.

The future is the most beautiful and wondrous place waiting to be explored.

No comments:

Post a Comment