Monday, November 13, 2017

Love Documentation

Family
- listening to all my worries and musings and being so patient
- preparing good food and good stuff for me to bring back
- hugs
- doing all they can in their capabilities to make me feel comfortable and happy

Coursemates
- helpful and supportive
- encouraging

Friends
- being my listener and consultant
- never pushing me for decision and never showing signs of impatient
- allow me to be myself
- sharing experience
- not judging

You
- always there when I need
- make me happy
- not getting frustrated with me
- allowing me to be myself
- loving me

If I can just forget about my goddamn ego, and ground myself to earth more.

If I love myself enough, I wouldn't continue to let myself feel so shitty.

Responsible for my actions and decisions. Made a mistake? Admit it, amend it (within capabilities), and move on. Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment