Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Just Keep Trying

Had a talk with my sister yesterday and it did really help to put things into perspective. I overthink and am too self-aware it's putting so much pressure on myself. To realise she don't see me 90% of how I see myself.. It's uplifting.

I have the ability to control my life including my thoughts. If I feel the emotion, feel it, get over it and move on.

I am worth.

I am who I am and I am not defined by what I do / say / act / think.

It's ok to make mistakes. It's ok for people to dislike me. Face the fear.

Issues are not a checklist you can tick off. There will always be more. It's how I face them and accept them as part & parcel of life.

People who love me love me for who I am.

People who love me will never give up on me as long as I don't give up on myself no matter how frustrated they get during the process.

Values: Love, Trust and Humbleness

Love - loving and accepting myself including all the ugly parts truly whole-heartedly
Trust - trust in the process, trust people who love me, trust in myself
Humbleness - just be myself my naked self, without ego and whatever image I have of myself in my head

I think my self-love journey had just taken on another turn.

"How would you feel if you truly, deeply and intimately loved your entire gorgeous self?"


No comments:

Post a Comment